Battery life on S5 crap, need to backup/restore

A

AC Question

I've had it up to here with my galaxy s5 g901f on lollipop. The battery life has gone to utter ****. I barely even use the phone sometimes but it keeps on draining.

Android System app use on battery stats was at 38% today! While android OS was at 22%. Can't figure out what the damn issue is I've disabled so much crap, wifi searching is off too heck I even have a plain black background.

I'm unrooted, never been rooted.
What is the best way I can make a full backup to have things the way I left it after doing a factory restore? I've come from an iphone and it was pretty simple with iTunes/icloud.

Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've had it up to here with my galaxy s5 g901f on lollipop. The battery life has gone to utter ****. I barely even use the phone sometimes but it keeps on draining.

Android System app use on battery stats was at 38% today! While android OS was at 22%. Can't figure out what the damn issue is I've disabled so much crap, wifi searching is off too heck I even have a plain black background.

I'm unrooted, never been rooted.
What is the best way I can make a full backup to have things the way I left it after doing a factory restore? I've come from an iphone and it was pretty simple with iTunes/icloud.

Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

Try using Samsung Kies to do a back up of your data.

Kies

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000