I've had it up to here with my galaxy s5 g901f on lollipop. The battery life has gone to utter ****. I barely even use the phone sometimes but it keeps on draining.

Android System app use on battery stats was at 38% today! While android OS was at 22%. Can't figure out what the damn issue is I've disabled so much crap, wifi searching is off too heck I even have a plain black background.

I'm unrooted, never been rooted.
    What is the best way I can make a full backup to have things the way I left it after doing a factory restore? I've come from an iphone and it was pretty simple with iTunes/icloud.

Thanks!
    06-21-2015 08:08 PM
    I've had it up to here with my galaxy s5 g901f on lollipop. The battery life has gone to utter ****. I barely even use the phone sometimes but it keeps on draining.

Android System app use on battery stats was at 38% today! While android OS was at 22%. Can't figure out what the damn issue is I've disabled so much crap, wifi searching is off too heck I even have a plain black background.

I'm unrooted, never been rooted.
    What is the best way I can make a full backup to have things the way I left it after doing a factory restore? I've come from an iphone and it was pretty simple with iTunes/icloud.

Thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try using Samsung Kies to do a back up of your data.

Kies
    06-24-2015 10:35 AM