How do you turn the Master Sync back on?

EIC FandT Mag

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
We are all having the same problem. The Samsung Galaxy 5 (likely others models as well) won't sync. I have four android phones currently in use, and I have been using Galaxy/android for 8 years. The last 2 lollipop updates were such a disaster that even "tech coach" through Verizon who are very helpful can't identify a true solution to either the sync issues that are occurring across the board or the other critical issues that have been created by these updates. I have spent endless hours researching each malfunction as well as "running programs/apps" in an attempt to restore my phones to a functioning status... and I'm not a novice. There is no fix right now, and to me - it's inexcusable. If I can't sync my emails which used to occur through a master sync function even by adjusting sync settings deeply embedded within the phone, it's useless to me. Other issues include the device self adjusting various settings, not allowing phone call to be made or received, the keyboard is locked thus preventing any email/texting, numerous third party apps which have been installed and can't be (permanently) "force stopped" or uninstalled, and that's just the beginning. Samsung and Android really made a crucial error in judgment, programming, as well as execution - one for creating the update and the other for relentlessly insisting upon the installation of the update without testing it for user issues which are so widespread that they have effectively made the phones useless for far more than the "limited number of people" they are claiming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781