If someone sends me a group text, I usually end up with a bunch of replies from people I don't know. Same thing happens to everyone I send a group text to - they end up with a bunch of replies from people they don't know. . It would be awesome if this feature could be turned off so that people aren't unnecessarily subjected to spam from others, who certainly don't intend for a large audience to see their replies.
    06-22-2015 12:28 PM
    If someone sends me a group text, I usually end up with a bunch of replies from people I don't know. Same thing happens to everyone I send a group text to - they end up with a bunch of replies from people they don't know. . It would be awesome if this feature could be turned off so that people aren't unnecessarily subjected to spam from others, who certainly don't intend for a large audience to see their replies.
    That's something not supporting by MMS, which is what is used for most threaded group messaging.

IMO, the original sender or thread starter should be conscious of whether or not everyone they intend to send the message to knows each other.
    06-22-2015 01:00 PM