Phone isn't vibrating, and screen randomly wakes up as well

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Lite, and I've had for maybe a year or two. A month or two ago or so the vibration function stopped working. When this first occurred, I just took the battery out and put it back in and the vibrate was working again for about a day, but then it stopped working altogether no matter what I tried. I haven't done a hard reset yet. I've also noticed recently a few weeks ago my screen keeps randomly waking up; this is beyond annoying and drains the battery. Is there anything I can do to try and fix one of or even both functions?
(I don't have anything that would make it wake up unless I get a call, a text, or a Facebook notification)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Lite, and I've had for maybe a year or two. A month or two ago or so the vibration function stopped working. When this first occurred, I just took the battery out and put it back in and the vibrate was working again for about a day, but then it stopped working altogether no matter what I tried. I haven't done a hard reset yet. I've also noticed recently a few weeks ago my screen keeps randomly waking up; this is beyond annoying and drains the battery. Is there anything I can do to try and fix one of or even both functions?
(I don't have anything that would make it wake up unless I get a call, a text, or a Facebook notification)

Welcome to Android Central!

I would try giving a factory rest a try to make sure that vibration motor has not gone bad. Make sure to back up all your data before you do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith