I've got the video player that comes with the phone. Sometimes I go to a certain part of the movie and I get the symbol that it's being played on the tv on my phone and on my tv too so I just see the symbol, in my galaxy s4 I colud watch videos and movies in the tv through the cable while checking my msgs and other stuff like snapchat, except videos. I've tried reconnecting the cable while its in play, and disconnecting and connecting again. Don't know what else to do... Please help.
    06-22-2015 05:36 PM
    I've got the video player that comes with the phone. Sometimes I go to a certain part of the movie and I get the symbol that it's being played on the tv on my phone and on my tv too so I just see the symbol, in my galaxy s4 I colud watch videos and movies in the tv through the cable while checking my msgs and other stuff like snapchat, except videos. I've tried reconnecting the cable while its in play, and disconnecting and connecting again. Don't know what else to do... Please help.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should look in to a Chromecast. It's not very expensive and you can cast you screen to the TV wirelessly.
    06-22-2015 05:40 PM