I've downloaded the proper drivers, and the tool itself was installed without problems. I can find the phone (device) in device manager and it says it's working properly w/ CMCC ADB.
    I should add that the phone LG G2 VS980 is rooted and at the moment stuck in fastboot mode. I have tried to go into download mode and into recovery mode but it just keeps going back to fastboot.
    When I connect the phone to usb while holding down volume up it says
    "fastboot: processing commands" but will go no further Please help this poor noob.
    06-22-2015 05:44 PM
    I've downloaded the proper drivers, and the tool itself was installed without problems. I can find the phone (device) in device manager and it says it's working properly w/ CMCC ADB.
    I should add that the phone LG G2 VS980 is rooted and at the moment stuck in fastboot mode. I have tried to go into download mode and into recovery mode but it just keeps going back to fastboot.
    When I connect the phone to usb while holding down volume up it says
    "fastboot: processing commands" but will go no further Please help this poor noob.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Will the tool let you continue at all?
    06-25-2015 07:44 AM
    No the support tool just keeps searching for the phone. I can see the device in Devices and Printers and itshows device is working properly. I have recently found that I need to first fix the download mode by flashing a fastboot tool which requires using cmd prompt fastboot commands but my cmd prompt will not recognize fastboot as an internal or external command. I used administrative cmd prompt and the fastboot tool and .IMG are located in windows/system32 (that was a suggestion from another forum) I truly need help, I have been with out a phone for too long now.
    07-10-2015 09:19 AM
    No the support tool just keeps searching for the phone. I can see the device in Devices and Printers and itshows device is working properly. I have recently found that I need to first fix the download mode by flashing a fastboot tool which requires using cmd prompt fastboot commands but my cmd prompt will not recognize fastboot as an internal or external command. I used administrative cmd prompt and the fastboot tool and .IMG are located in windows/system32 (that was a suggestion from another forum) I truly need help, I have been with out a phone for too long now.
    07-10-2015 09:51 AM