I just got the new android update for my brand new s6 edge phone (ive had it for two weeks) and now the battery gets overheated, the videos get laggy so i cant watch anything; and i cant even post comments on fb. What can i do to fix all these problems?
    06-23-2015 06:19 AM
    I just got the new android update for my brand new s6 edge phone (ive had it for two weeks) and now the battery gets overheated, the videos get laggy so i cant watch anything; and i cant even post comments on fb. What can i do to fix all these problems?
    Welcome to Android Central!

I would try clearing the cache partition first, the instructions are below. If that does not work I would do a factor reset of the phone. Make sure to back up any photos that are not already backed up. A lot of phones are having issues after the update. Most are resolved by clearing the cache partition or doing a factory reset.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn the device off.
    Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
    Volume Up key
    Home key
    Power key.
    When the phone vibrates, release the Power and Home key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key.
    Continue holding the Volume Up key until the Android System Recovery menu displays and then release. This step may take several seconds.
    Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
    Press the Power key to select.
    When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
    Press the Power key to restart the device.
    06-26-2015 07:05 AM