Buy galaxy note 4 or wait for galaxy note 5?

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Im in a very tough situation.

I was holding my friends note 4 and i totally LOVED it.

I really wanted to buy it because im without a phone right now :(

I also heard and read that the galaxy note 5 will be released in September? Is that true? If so. Is it worth waiting?

If I get the note 4 now. Do you guys think i will regret not waiting for the note 5? And also...Will that difference be huge? Maybe bigger screen? Better battery?

Maybe I should go for the galaxy s6 instead.

What do you guys think? Buy note 4 / galaxy s6 or wait for the note 5?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Im in a very tough situation.

I was holding my friends note 4 and i totally LOVED it.

I really wanted to buy it because im without a phone right now :(

I also heard and read that the galaxy note 5 will be released in September? Is that true? If so. Is it worth waiting?

If I get the note 4 now. Do you guys think i will regret not waiting for the note 5? And also...Will that difference be huge? Maybe bigger screen? Better battery?

Maybe I should go for the galaxy s6 instead.

What do you guys think? Buy note 4 / galaxy s6 or wait for the note 5?

If you can wait I would suggest waiting. The Note line is always the best of the bunch imo and the Note 5 won't be any different. It will be interesting to see what Samsung do with the Note line considering the S6 has had a major upgrade in appearance from the S5.

The phone should be released Sept time, I don't see Samsung changing that.

If the Not 5 is released and you don't like it you will probably be able to pick up a Note 4 for even cheaper.

The S6 is my current phone, and I love it, so if you can do without the Spen and the large screen size I would get the S6 :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech