I don't know why but after not checking my phone for almost an hour, I pressed the home button and a fuzzy multi-coloured line image popped up. I tried taking the battery out, resetting it but my screen has just remained black/not in function except for occasionally when the fuzzy coloured lines appear when I press the home or power button. It's strange cause I can hear the phone and even see myself get notifications with the blue dot. Would be highly appreciated if anyone could help. Thanks
    06-24-2015 10:05 AM
    You can search YouTube for tutorials on how to repair your phone's screen yourself. You're going to have to buy a few parts online. Just a warning though, it's not guaranteed you'll be able to get it working. Personally, I'd just spend a little bit more and send it to a repair shop to be sure.
    You can search YouTube for tutorials on how to repair your phone's screen yourself. You're going to have to buy a few parts online. Just a warning though, it's not guaranteed you'll be able to get it working. Personally, I'd just spend a little bit more and send it to a repair shop to be sure.
    06-24-2015 11:05 AM