Smart manager Abnormal battery notification

A

AC Question

I listen to Pandora most of the day, and when using the Smart Manager cleaner, I get a notification that "an app has used an abnormal amount of battery when the screen is off." I know it's Pandora and I'm cool with that since I'm USING it. How do you get the smart manager to stop bringing this message up every time I use the clean function? The only fix I have found so far is to uninstall and reinstall Pandora.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I listen to Pandora most of the day, and when using the Smart Manager cleaner, I get a notification that "an app has used an abnormal amount of battery when the screen is off." I know it's Pandora and I'm cool with that since I'm USING it. How do you get the smart manager to stop bringing this message up every time I use the clean function? The only fix I have found so far is to uninstall and reinstall Pandora.

Welcome to Android Central!

Is there a way to not clean Pandora specifically?

Cory Dewell

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I have been having the same issue with a few apps. Even worse it gets triggered at 1% battery use when the screen is off. Very easy to hit that 1% threshold if you switch from app to app to get different info. Anyway, I found a solution to remove that stupid notification everytime you clean the system. Settings ---> Applications---> Application Manager--->Swipe to "All", Scroll down to SmartManager, and Clear Cache. It seems to clear the list...until they all come up again. I wish there was a way to disable this app without rooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers