I listen to Pandora most of the day, and when using the Smart Manager cleaner, I get a notification that "an app has used an abnormal amount of battery when the screen is off." I know it's Pandora and I'm cool with that since I'm USING it. How do you get the smart manager to stop bringing this message up every time I use the clean function? The only fix I have found so far is to uninstall and reinstall Pandora.
    06-25-2015 11:48 AM
    I listen to Pandora most of the day, and when using the Smart Manager cleaner, I get a notification that "an app has used an abnormal amount of battery when the screen is off." I know it's Pandora and I'm cool with that since I'm USING it. How do you get the smart manager to stop bringing this message up every time I use the clean function? The only fix I have found so far is to uninstall and reinstall Pandora.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Is there a way to not clean Pandora specifically?
    06-29-2015 07:46 AM
    I have been having the same issue with a few apps. Even worse it gets triggered at 1% battery use when the screen is off. Very easy to hit that 1% threshold if you switch from app to app to get different info. Anyway, I found a solution to remove that stupid notification everytime you clean the system. Settings ---> Applications---> Application Manager--->Swipe to "All", Scroll down to SmartManager, and Clear Cache. It seems to clear the list...until they all come up again. I wish there was a way to disable this app without rooting.
    07-02-2015 09:45 PM