Why is my Galaxy s4 telling me I don't have enough space to download my emails?

A

AC Question

Email giving me a message that there is not enough space in device storage. How do I delete files? And how do I know what files to delete?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Email giving me a message that there is not enough space in device storage. How do I delete files? And how do I know what files to delete?

Welcome to Android Central!

You can go to your settings, then storage, and look in there. There should be several categories that you can look at and delete certain items. You can try uninstalling some apps that you no longer use as well. Do you have a SD card in the phone?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
All pictures, videos and music that you don't need on the phone all the time can be copied to your computer (and to the cloud - 2 backups is 4 times better than 1), then deleted from the phone. Or, as itguyjax asked, if you have an SD card, you can copy them all to the SD card, and to the computer and to the cloud, then delete them from the phone - and you'll still have them available all the time. (Old computer maxim - any file not backed up is a file you don't really need. Since the backup can fail, I also back up to the cloud.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke