On the home screen i got the default weather widget which displays time and weather. I recently migrated from HTC one to S6 edge.On HTC, Whenever i need to set an alarm,I use to click on time on the widget and it use to take me to clock application. And if i click on weather it use to take me to weather.

But on S6 edge, when i click on time or weather it's taking me only to weather application. Is there a way that i can access both clock-app and weather-app from a widget that has both time and weather ? I'd love to use Samsung default widget.

I tried yahoo weather widget too. It also got the same behavior. Can anyone here know a way to set either of these widgets(Yahoo weather, Samsung weather) to access clock and weather from their weather widget?
    06-26-2015 02:29 PM
    On the home screen i got the default weather widget which displays time and weather. I recently migrated from HTC one to S6 edge.On HTC, Whenever i need to set an alarm,I use to click on time on the widget and it use to take me to clock application. And if i click on weather it use to take me to weather.

But on S6 edge, when i click on time or weather it's taking me only to weather application. Is there a way that i can access both clock-app and weather-app from a widget that has both time and weather ? I'd love to use Samsung default widget.

I tried yahoo weather widget too. It also got the same behavior. Can anyone here know a way to set either of these widgets(Yahoo weather, Samsung weather) to access clock and weather from their weather widget?
    Welcome to Android Central!

I do not think you can change the behavior of the stock widget. I have always used HD Widgets mainly for the same reasons you have. Check it out, I personally like the way it looks over the stock one. You just have to mess around with the widget setting when you are setting it up.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dwidgets&hl=en
    06-30-2015 07:39 AM