Hello.
    I'm a Galaxy s3 Mini owner. When my phone is connected to the Wifi, even with strong signal, it doesn't work at all. Everything should be okay with the router, since it's working perfectly on other devices. But I can't use any apps that use internet, like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and etc. Nothing connects to the internet. Sometimes it works tho. But most of the time not. The same problem happens when it's connected to the 3G(There's no 4G here). I have already tried removing sim card, turning it off, restarting, removing battery for 15 minutes, cleaning up it's memory, everything, but nothing work. Can anybody help me?
    06-26-2015 04:41 PM
    Welcome to AC.

It sounds like you may have a faulty device. Has it been like this since new?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-26-2015 05:33 PM
    Welcome to AC.

It sounds like you may have a faulty device. Has it been like this since new?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I've had this mobile for about 3 years. And this problem happened recently. Sometimes it fixed in the middle of nothing, but then it started over again.
    06-27-2015 07:16 AM
    The 3G problem could be the APN, so check that it's still correct for your carrier.

If Wifi doesn't work, try connecting to your router (check the manual for its address). If you can't, I'd suspect either the baseband (the firmware that runs the radios) or the motherboard. You could try backing everything up (see Backing up an Android Device) then flashing the ROM to it (see [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN) then checking the data connection again. If it works, restore everything. If not it has to go to the repair shop.
    06-27-2015 09:47 PM