What the heck is wrong with Kies 3 and syncing to Outlook. It worked for several weeks and then all of a sudden quits working. Get the "an error has occurred" error message with absolutely no explanation on what is wrong or how to fix it. I know it's been asked on here a lot but none of the solutions are working. I am NOT going to reset my phone just in the hopes that Kies will start working again. Someone please help.

P.S. How in the world can this problem be so hard to fix? Are Samsung developers really that stupid?
    06-26-2015 04:52 PM
    What the heck is wrong with Kies 3 and syncing to Outlook. It worked for several weeks and then all of a sudden quits working. Get the "an error has occurred" error message with absolutely no explanation on what is wrong or how to fix it. I know it's been asked on here a lot but none of the solutions are working. I am NOT going to reset my phone just in the hopes that Kies will start working again. Someone please help.

P.S. How in the world can this problem be so hard to fix? Are Samsung developers really that stupid?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried uninstalling Kies and then reinstalling it?
    06-30-2015 08:28 AM