After resetting my Galaxy Note 3 back to factory default, then downloading the OneNote app from Play store again, I still cannot see OneNote on my desktop although it is visible in 'Settings'.

The difference in 'Settings' with the OneNote app as compared to other apps however, is that if you want to do anything with it, e.g. Move to SD Card etc, you cannot.

What is going on with this thing? Is the problem with the OneNote app or is it the phone? How do I get OneNote to become visible and work for me? Any help on these lines would be appreciated.
    06-26-2015 07:04 PM
    After resetting my Galaxy Note 3 back to factory default, then downloading the OneNote app from Play store again, I still cannot see OneNote on my desktop although it is visible in 'Settings'.

The difference in 'Settings' with the OneNote app as compared to other apps however, is that if you want to do anything with it, e.g. Move to SD Card etc, you cannot.

What is going on with this thing? Is the problem with the OneNote app or is it the phone? How do I get OneNote to become visible and work for me? Any help on these lines would be appreciated.
    Welcome to Android Central!

What happens when you try to launch the app from the app drawer?
    06-30-2015 08:57 AM