Can I download an app to my computer and then transfer it to my android tablet?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and it's not letting me download anything from "The Market Place" or "The Play Store" even though it has full service connected to my wifi. I bought it for my daughter to use but its starting to look like a huge waste of money. Can I save myself the gray hair and just download an app on my HP Pavilion and somehow transfer it over to the tablet to use?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! No, you can't do it that way. The only way that would work is if you look for .apk installer files for an app, but the filesharing sites that have them are good places to get malware, and are often full of pirated apps, so I wouldn't recommend it.

What is happening when you try to install an app from the Google Play Store? Do you get an error message?

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yes look for website app. Evoji on chrome. U ll find add on of the same... After installation it ll take u to account permission and when all done u ll see download apk button in play store immediate after your content u searched for
Second also search for apps Evoji in mobile... And download apk (original)

Posted via the Android Central App