How can I recover my manual entries after syncing my calendar?

Ldperrotta

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I have an S4. I synced the Calendar app because it kept showing birthdays of people who I had previously deleted from my Contacts. Now, all my manual entries/events/appts (past and present) are gone--except 2 recurring reminders (I had at least one more recurring reminder that is not showing/it would've been newer than the 2 that still show.) I am shocked that it would do this without some kind of warning. Can I recover my manual entries? Thank you!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have an S4. I synced the Calendar app because it kept showing birthdays of people who I had previously deleted from my Contacts. Now, all my manual entries/events/appts (past and present) are gone--except 2 recurring reminders (I had at least one more recurring reminder that is not showing/it would've been newer than the 2 that still show.) I am shocked that it would do this without some kind of warning. Can I recover my manual entries? Thank you!

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you have the calendar synced to your Gmail account? If so try syncing again to see if pulls down the old entries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles