I'm aware that when you restart your phone that the 'High Volume' warning will pop-up when you want to go above the safe level while using headphones, but my S6 Edge has been randomly resetting the volume even when the phone hasn't been reset.

As a clear example, I will turn up the volume on my headphones above the 'safe' level while walking in a loud area (e.g. next to a main road), and then I will notice the volume has dropped. When I go to turn it back up, it will bring up the 'High Volume' warning and I have to dismiss it.

This has only happened twice and I've had the phone for over a month, so there's no clear way of knowing what triggers this. It could just be a glitch or a safety measure, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this on their S6 Edge or if it could be some issue with mine?

Thanks for your help.
    06-28-2015 06:03 PM
    Not sure its just an Edge issue. I've got the s5, and get the exact same problem. Damn annoying! I have to remember every time I get into the car, to put the volume back up (as it resets to about the middle, and then gives you that annoying alert when trying to bump it up)

My guess, is that its an Android issue
    07-08-2015 10:41 AM