So my Samsung galaxy note 3 was fully functional 3 days ago. Nothing wrong at all. But yesterday my battery % went down super fast. Like 1% down every 2 minutes. So I put it on the charger and I was checking Facebook or something like.. and the battery % goes down. So I turned off the phone and left it on the charger over night. The morning after I have 50% battery. It's nothing wrong with the charger. I bought a new battery today, I set it in and the battery goes down just as fast. I formated the phone today as well. So no viruses or apps is taking that amount of battery life. What's wrong?

Thanks for reading and thank you for replying

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-29-2015 05:49 PM
    Welcome to AC.

Perhaps the battery meter is reporting falsely? If you haven't already, it may be worth just trying to use the phone as normal....perhaps the battery is okay. However I suspect that it may be a more serious problem than that.

06-29-2015 06:41 PM
    Welcome to AC.

Perhaps the battery meter is reporting falsely? If you haven't already, it may be worth just trying to use the phone as normal....perhaps the battery is okay. However I suspect that it may be a more serious problem than that.

Thank you! The phone dies at 0% - 1% so it's probably not the meter. :/ so it serious? Is it worth repairing? Thanks again for replying

06-30-2015 03:50 AM