I have tried restarting my phone that does not help I tried to download a different app that doesn't helpI inserted a 35 gig SD card that doesn't help I can see the SD card and I can actually move applications to the SD card. so why cant i download a simple app from Vonage or somewhere else when I have all the space available but my phone keeps telling me I do not have enough space available for silly little 35 MB app? Can someone please help me? at least give me a clue? I am lost! Please help.
    06-30-2015 01:55 PM
    The default download location (not just in Android phones, Windows does it too) isn't the location you tell the downloading app or program to download to, it's a default download location - then the file gets moved to where you tell it to download. (Try it on Windows with a 2GB file and you'll see the "moving" happening.)

And the system reserves a certain amount for itself - on most phones that's around 300-400MB.

So no, you can't download a 35MB file to a phone with only 300MB free - you probably can't download anything at all.
    06-30-2015 05:07 PM