this is going to be long, but i need help. i have an htc one m7, for about a year and a half now, and I'm clumsy and dropped it a lot, but i always have my otter box case on it. so i dropped about a week ago from my bed and have a small crack on the side, and tonight i was just skyping my friend and cruising through social media, and then made Skype only thing on screen, then hit the home button to continue what i was doing. but then my phone it black with only the notification bar at the top for thirty seconds to a minute. my phone battery was 40% and my phone and case seemed pretty hot. it just shut off, i let it cool down and tried to turn it on but it wouldn't. i kept trying and then finally just called my mom in to tell her what the hell was happening, but when she walked into the room my phone turned on. and then it turned off... then on, and i tried to unlock it but it was extremely slow (which is highly uncommon on my phone). i tried to send text to my friend explaining why the Skype call dropped and all that, but it was super slow and was freezing, and then shut off. and froze on the turning on screen for a minute or two. then turned on all the way, then turned off... then on and said "Android is upgrading" and says like optimizing app 1 out of 8, and goes through to 8 (and the circle spinning next to it) and then turns on. and so i unlocked my phone instantly got swamped with "HTC blinkfeed has stopped," "Google has stopped," "so and so has stopped." then my phone turned off and did the whole "Android is upgrading" thing again for like 2-4 times now. same words, same number of apps being "upgraded" but it just keeps doing it repeatedly, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!
    07-01-2015 01:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery and wiping the system cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11848
    07-01-2015 01:09 PM