Is there an automatic update, or do I have to purchase it, download it, or manually install it?
    sathapun2520 likes this.
    07-02-2015 08:40 AM
    Has that update been released for your carrier? System updates are released on waves and it will depend on your specific device and carrier. Just patience until you get the notification.
    The Droid Turbo is a Verizon-only device (Verizon has a lock on all "Droid"-branded devices) so it's pretty much a given if an update is out for the Droid Turbo it's out for the OP's carrier.

To the OP, go into Settings > About Phone > System Updates and tap "Check for updates". It may also show that an update is available. Be patient, they roll it out in waves using some random pattern (not geographic/region-based) so they can avoiud crashing the update server from the rush of people getting updates. You will eventually get it but it may not be today or tomorrow.
    Has that update been released for your carrier? System updates are released on waves and it will depend on your specific device and carrier. Just patience until you get the notification.
    sathapun2520 likes this.
    07-02-2015 09:38 AM
    Is there an automatic update, or do I have to purchase it, download it, or manually install it?

Sent from my iris700 using Tapatalk
    07-02-2015 09:45 AM
    The Droid Turbo is a Verizon-only device (Verizon has a lock on all "Droid"-branded devices) so it's pretty much a given if an update is out for the Droid Turbo it's out for the OP's carrier.

To the OP, go into Settings > About Phone > System Updates and tap "Check for updates". It may also show that an update is available. Be patient, they roll it out in waves using some random pattern (not geographic/region-based) so they can avoiud crashing the update server from the rush of people getting updates. You will eventually get it but it may not be today or tomorrow.
    Javier P likes this.
    07-02-2015 09:51 AM
    True! I forgot that the global version was called Moto Maxx. Thanks for the correction.
    07-02-2015 10:09 AM