even when I connect my phone to pc there is no removable disk, all my photos, videos and music were gone
    07-02-2015 02:47 PM
    Welcome to AC.

Is the card a high-quality one, bought from a reputable source?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-02-2015 03:04 PM
    If you have a card reader, plug the card into that, then plug the card reader into the computer. (If you don't have one, Amazon has the Anker for under $10 - it can read a microSD and a full size SD [or a microSD in an adapter] at the same time.) If the computer sees that there's a card, even if it can't read it, run PhotoRec on the card (instructions at PhotoRec Step By Step). If the filesystem of the card, but not the files themselves, gets corrupted, the phone and computer can't read it, but PhotoRec can.

If the computer doesn't see the card in the card reader, it's shot. If it's a SanDisk, go to SanDisk Online RMA Request, fill out the request, and they'll replace it. If it's a Samsung, call them - it's more of a hassle, but they'll honor their warranty also. If it's a cheapie card (only Samsung and Sandisk make the chips used in the cads - everyone else just packages them), they may or may not replace the card for you. (If a computer cn't even see that there's a card there, you can't recover anything from the card - that's what backups are for.)
    07-02-2015 11:03 PM