I just wanted to see if anybody had some input whether I should switch from the LGG3 to the note 4, I've had my hands on one for like 5 minutes and fell in love with a note 4, but I didn't know if there was any thing I should know about it first.thanks ..JL

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-02-2015 04:58 PM
    Well I'm using a Note 4 and love it ...now that I rooted the phone its even better they are two different phones in there own way I like Samsung but not the UI so run Nova pro and rooted.
    I don't have on hands experience with LG g3 but had nexus 5 and return it cos of very poor reception it's why I have stayed clear of LG products.

Sent from my SM-N910W8
    07-02-2015 05:22 PM
    It's a good device. If you want the latest, and can wait, a new Note may be announced in the fall. However, if you are OK with the Note it'll last you sometime to come.
    Sergiusz Jasper likes this.
    07-02-2015 05:49 PM
    Thank you I would love to root this but don't have the know how yet.Don't get me wrong this a great phone and I have yet to have a dropped call and get good reception.But when I got my hands on friend's note- 4, I fell in love with!The biggest ***** seems to be it's size which is ridiculous,and having rather large mitts myself it seems like good fit.So again thanks for the input very much appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Sergiusz Jasper likes this.
    07-10-2015 10:56 AM