Has anyone used the One Click Root | Android Rooting Software?
    I want to root my phone with the option of un-rooting if I need to.
    I have a ZTE N762 phone with Public Mobile B12. The website looks great but I am totally new to this stuff. I guess I want to make sure it is safe and really works before I try it for myself. Thanks in advance for all your help!
    07-03-2015 12:19 PM
    1. Do you understand what rooting actually is? It isn't going to change the way your phone works. None of the apps in it now need root. (If they did and the phone isn't rooted they wouldn't run.)

2. There are many one-click rooting apps and programs, some for a single phone/Android version combination, some for many combinations. Some are good, some are pretty bad.

3. Unrooting phone is easy - removing all signs that it's ever been rooted isn't, and it won't update after that. (Updating a phone that's been rooted could brick it, depending on what you did while it was rooted.)

Unless you tell us what version of Android you're running, and which website you're talking about, no one can give you an answer that's worth anything, as far as whether the software you're talking about will actually work.
    07-04-2015 12:47 AM