How do I get my disabled Google Play Store back?

A

AC Question

Recently, I ended up disabling my Google Play Store Application. Unfortunately, the Google Play Store's icon disappeared from my phone after it switched off & restarted on its own. I am able to view the icon under 'Application Manager'. Yet, it does not seem to exist within the phone itself. This disabling has also caused my phone to highlight that Google Play Services is not supported by my device. Yet again, it's icon can be viewed under Application Manager. How do I go about getting the application(s) back without having to factory reset my phone? Do pardon me if many have already posed this question.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I am the sender the sender of the question. Unfortunately, there is nothing that allows me to enable the application. Thanks anyway. :)

Per Google (I did a search for Google Play Store):

If you can't find or open the Google Play Store app:

Confirm you're using a*supported Android device.

You may have hidden the app and need to*re-enable.

Turn off your device and turn it on again. Then look for the app.

If the Google Play Store app still isn't showing up, contact your carrier or manufacturer for help.

Unfortunately, if the app isn't on your device, there's no way to download it.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

sugarcoated

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Both Google Play Store & Google Play Services are shown under 'All' in Applications Manager. I don't specifically have a disabled column. If I were to scroll down to the bottom of the 'All' section, I would find other applications I have disabled. So yeah. Google Play Store & Google Play Services are not categorised as 'disabled' in that sense.

sugarcoated

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Are both Google Play Store and Google Play Services showing in the Disabled / Turned Off column, or under All in Applications Manager.

Both Google Play Store & Google Play Services are shown under 'All' in Applications Manager. I don't specifically have a disabled column. If I were to scroll down to the bottom of the 'All' section, I would find other applications I have disabled. So yeah. Google Play Store & Google Play Services are not categorised as 'disabled' in that sense.

sugarcoated

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site

If the Google Play Store app still isn't showing up, contact your carrier or manufacturer for help.

Well, thank you for trying to help me out.

galmarae

May 29, 2016
Visit site

My android phone system and google+ app appear to have disabled or deleted to and Alcatel is not very supportive in helping to restore the apps to my DL 900 model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv