Recently, I have been experiencing a problem with my WhatsApp application. I am greeted with the following message, 'Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped.' whenever I attempt to open up the application. How do I go about getting my WhatsApp running again? As of now, I am faced with this message whenever I open up the application. I can see the background of my WhatsApp with the many chats & messages pending. Yet, I am unable to click on any of them although there was twice when I could actually click on my chats only to be faced with the same message a few seconds later. Would I lose all my messages & chats if I were to clear my WhatsApp data?
    07-04-2015 04:20 AM
    Recently, I have been experiencing a problem with my WhatsApp application. I am greeted with the following message, 'Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped.' whenever I attempt to open up the application. How do I go about getting my WhatsApp running again? As of now, I am faced with this message whenever I open up the application. I can see the background of my WhatsApp with the many chats & messages pending. Yet, I am unable to click on any of them although there was twice when I could actually click on my chats only to be faced with the same message a few seconds later. Would I lose all my messages & chats if I were to clear my WhatsApp data?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try clearing the cache first.
    07-04-2015 07:23 AM
    Hi. I am the sender of the question. Unfortunately, clearing the cache does not work. So yeah. Thanks anyway.
    07-04-2015 09:00 AM
    Have the same problem . Found the solution?
    07-24-2015 08:38 PM