Hi there,

I am looking for a very simple app. I need to be able to communicate very simple short sentences to an android tablet, over the internet.

We have a situation where occasionally a presenter on stage needs prompts from me. We need to do this in a way that the audience does not notice.

On the lectern, we can place an android tablet, which the presenter can glance at occasionally, very subtly.

I want to be able to write things (either on my laptop or android device) which appear in large font on the screen of the android device on the lectern.

As an example, I might write "speed up" or "move on to next section". Just really short notes like that.

Is there an app that can do this?!

Thanks for any help - much appreciated!
    07-04-2015 05:55 AM
    Hi there,

I am looking for a very simple app. I need to be able to communicate very simple short sentences to an android tablet, over the internet.

We have a situation where occasionally a presenter on stage needs prompts from me. We need to do this in a way that the audience does not notice.

On the lectern, we can place an android tablet, which the presenter can glance at occasionally, very subtly.

I want to be able to write things (either on my laptop or android device) which appear in large font on the screen of the android device on the lectern.

As an example, I might write "speed up" or "move on to next section". Just really short notes like that.

Is there an app that can do this?!

Thanks for any help - much appreciated!
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can try using Google Hangouts.
    07-04-2015 07:07 AM