One of my home screens is dedicated to contact widgets. For some reason the widgets will start dissappearing over the course of a week or so. The whole page use to be full then would start dissappearing about 5 at a time. Now I'm down to a few and it gets frustrating when I go to call someone and the widget has disappeared. This issue has happened about 4 times now and I'm tired of re adding all my contacts widgets. I never had this problem on my s3. Any help is appreciated.

Just for clarification, I am not losing the actual contact. Just the widget on the home screen.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-04-2015 10:37 AM
    You know that same thing happens on my dad's S5 and my mom's S4. And it happens only with the contacts widget because it doesn't occur with the contact widgets from whatsapp or line. I always thought it was then doing something that made them disappear. It must be an issue on Samsung's side. I've tried to look for solutions but haven't found anything either.
    07-04-2015 10:50 AM
    I'm having this same problem, with an S5 on T-mobile

It never happens inside my house. But I'll be driving somewhere, and I will discover that the phone has rebooted by itself (I have no idea why), and the direct contact icons are gone.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens?
    08-18-2015 04:16 PM