I checked Muve Music yesterday, and saw what I have downloaded when it was still supported, even though I can't play any songs there anymore. However, recently, a popup saying "Unfortunately, Muve Music has stopped" appeared, even though I exited the app and cleared the running apps. Why did this happen? What I mean is that Muve Music isn't supported anymore, but I was still able to see what I have downloaded before support stopped.
    07-04-2015 12:22 PM
    The downloads are presumably discrete files that reside somewhere on internal storage, so there's no reason to think you wouldn't be able to see them. But since Muve Music is no longer supported, that's probably part of the reason it keeps giving you that error. Perhaps Muve starts in the background in order to try syncing with its servers, but when it encounters no servers, it force stops.

Is it a preinstalled app, or one you installed? If it's preinstalled, go to Settings>Apps>All​, select it, and Disable it. That should prevent it from giving the error message. If you installed it yourself, then uninstall it.
    07-04-2015 06:26 PM