Lost all data but can still make calls.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
So I had a family emergency and needed to switch my sim from my note 3 to the iPhone so I can communicate easier with family. I went to putt sim back in my note3 the other day and there's no lte or data at all. I can still make calls though.

I've gone through all the settings I think would help like other networks and made sure that mobile data was turned on. I feel like I'm missing something.

Other than trying a wipe do you guys and gals have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I had a family emergency and needed to switch my sim from my note 3 to the iPhone so I can communicate easier with family. I went to putt sim back in my note3 the other day and there's no lte or data at all. I can still make calls though.

I've gone through all the settings I think would help like other networks and made sure that mobile data was turned on. I feel like I'm missing something.

Other than trying a wipe do you guys and gals have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you checked the APN settings in Mobile networks?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Which variant of the Note 3 do you have, and which carrier are you using?

Normally you can find the apn for your carrier by Google search "apn carrier name".I am posting this so that you can get it quickly. If you can't find the apn, post the info as requested above and I can help find it for you.

Then enter the apn info into the settings. Locations vary depending on variant but typically it is under Settings - more - mobile networks - apn

It could be under a slightly different location.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
It's an att note but I just got back from the store and it was just that the carrier hadn't recognized this device yet. I guess they ping twice a day and it didn't see the note yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon