Hi,

I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy Alpha on Android 4.4.4. I've set two different LED colours (blue and white) for Telegram and Whatsapp. As of now, the colour of the blinking LED light will be that of the app which receives a notification first - if I receive a message on WA before Tele, it'll be perpetually white while it'll be blue if I receive a message on Tele before WA.

My question is, is there a way for me to force Telegram to take priority over WA in terms of the colour of the flashing LED, i.e. always flash blue when I have a Tele message, and white only if there is none?

Hope my question's clear, appreciate any help I can get!
    07-05-2015 10:40 AM
    Hi,

I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy Alpha on Android 4.4.4. I've set two different LED colours (blue and white) for Telegram and Whatsapp. As of now, the colour of the blinking LED light will be that of the app which receives a notification first - if I receive a message on WA before Tele, it'll be perpetually white while it'll be blue if I receive a message on Tele before WA.

My question is, is there a way for me to force Telegram to take priority over WA in terms of the colour of the flashing LED, i.e. always flash blue when I have a Tele message, and white only if there is none?

Hope my question's clear, appreciate any help I can get!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try giving Light Flow a try and see if it can do what you want.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...flowlite&hl=en
    07-08-2015 08:41 AM