I am a Google Apps for Work user because I was a freelance developer and using my domain as my email made sense at the time. What I am finding though is as a Google Apps for Work user I am missing out on all the latest features. The other thing I find living in the UK I miss other great Google features too that people in the US get, I could switch my account to be based in the US as I am a US citizen with US bank accounts etc.

Is it really worth keeping Google Apps for Work just to get no google ads in gmail and unlimited storage?
    07-05-2015 11:44 AM
    I am a Google Apps for Work user because I was a freelance developer and using my domain as my email made sense at the time. What I am finding though is as a Google Apps for Work user I am missing out on all the latest features. The other thing I find living in the UK I miss other great Google features too that people in the US get, I could switch my account to be based in the US as I am a US citizen with US bank accounts etc.

Is it really worth keeping Google Apps for Work just to get no google ads in gmail and unlimited storage?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Why not just create another Gmail account and add it to the phone? You can run both accounts on the phone and have the best of both worlds.
    07-08-2015 09:05 AM