I recently got a new phone through the TextNow apps phone deals. Which basically is a phone that uses TextNow as the primary texting service. So when I got my new number I added all my contacts to the TextNow app and my best friend is the only iPhone on it. And I can receive all messages from everyone but her. Apparently when I send my messages she gets them and replies. But I never get the replies. And I can call her and she can pick up but when she tries to call me it just says "call rejected" and ends.

I tried deleting the contact and so did she. Still nothing. I can't uninstall the app at all so there's that. And she then made sure I was saved as a regular mobile and not iPhone. It used to work fine online about five months ago. Then I got a regular cell plan through StraightTalk for a while until just recently buying this phone and switched to the plan. Any suggestions? Is it me or her do you think? I can add more detail of course. Thank you
    07-06-2015 12:33 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you used to use an iPhone? If so, did you remember to deactivate your iMessage account before switching to Android? If you didn't you can have problems receiving messages from people who use iMessage. Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central
    07-06-2015 02:21 AM