My HTC desire 610 started acting weird , at first it kept saying that I couldn't connect to my home wifi because it was out of range, even though I was sitting right next to it. I then pushed the WPS button on my router and phone and it connected for all of five minutes and then no thing. I tried power cycling .my phone and now the wifi won't turn on at all!
    07-08-2015 05:36 AM
    Welcome to AC.

Are you able to connect to other WiFi hotspots?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-08-2015 06:09 AM
    The exact same thing is happening with my 610. It started by dropping out every so often and not finding the wifi, just like yours. And then wouldn't connect. I have done a full reset and it still won't connect. In fact the wifi won't even turn on so there is no way of seeing if it will connect to any other wifi.
    08-08-2015 01:13 PM
    Hi can you please tell me how to turn on my WiFi
    02-22-2016 09:13 PM
    The exact same thing is happening with my 610. It started by dropping out every so often and not finding the wifi, just like yours. And then wouldn't connect. I have done a full reset and it still won't connect. In fact the wifi won't even turn on so there is no way of seeing if it will connect to any other wifi.
    02-22-2016 09:13 PM
    My HTC desire 610 started acting weird , at first it kept saying that I couldn't connect to my home wifi because it was out of range, even though I was sitting right next to it. I then pushed the WPS button on my router and phone and it connected for all of five minutes and then no thing. I tried power cycling .my phone and now the wifi won't turn on at all!
    Hi AC...did you get any responded re this. ..?? My sons phone is doing the same, I thought at first it was from downloading pokemon gold but I took that off and factory reset his phone...yesterday out connected to WiFi but today it won't connect to anything. ..😠 it's so annoying as other than that it's a good phone
    07-31-2016 03:02 AM