In hangouts next to the contact name it shows the person's picture or empty head. If it is a group text, it shows multiple pictures or empty heads and then one of the contact's name and a +1 or whatever. For some reason I have two different contacts that when I send them an sms it shows the person's name and shows their picture, but it also shows another empty head. As if the message is a group text. I go under "people and options" in that thread and there is only one contact, but it still shows two heads. I have only ever noticed it happen on two different contacts. Not a huge problem it just bugs me.
    07-08-2015 07:17 AM
    Have you ever looked at those contacts in your contact list? Maybe there's something different about them. Do you have any groups made up in your contacts that include these people?

On the conspiracy theory side do you have a significant other that might be curious what you'd be saying to these contacts? If they have access to your phone there are several apps that will send duplicate copies of things and I'm sure some would block the number from appearing. Showing it as a group text is a major flaw, but most of those apps have flaws anyway. LOL

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9
    Have you ever looked at those contacts in your contact list? Maybe there's something different about them. Do you have any groups made up in your contacts that include these people?

On the conspiracy theory side do you have a significant other that might be curious what you'd be saying to these contacts? If they have access to your phone there are several apps that will send duplicate copies of things and I'm sure some would block the number from appearing. Showing it as a group text is a major flaw, but most of those apps have flaws anyway. LOL

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9
    07-08-2015 07:51 AM