So I need to restore my phone and don't want to lose anything. I have made a couple backups in Helium (have premium if that matters). I have unchecked "App Data Only" because I want everything saved. Then I selected all and ran a full backup.

I do not see any pictures in this backup though. I see a list of apps and then a small system list: TouchWiz home, User Dictionary, Messaging Storage (SMS and Call Logs) is all that is listed. What about MMS? What about pictures and video? I will not be happy if this doesn't back those up and they are lost. I can redownload apps but can't retrieve that media if I wipe the phone.

Seems to me like it is not backing up the only thing that most people would actually want to back up. Or does it backup all these items and I'm just missing it? Thank you.
    07-08-2015 08:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I believe Helium only backs up your apps and the associated app data--not photos or other discrete files. What device do you have? The manufacturer might have a proprietary backup program that could be useful.
    07-08-2015 03:14 PM