I am a Samsung Galaxy S4 user, and I have an issue.

A year after I got my phone, I've noticed that my battery life started to shorten. A few months later, my phone started to die at 15%.

I got my phone's battery replaced for free. The broken battery was swelled up. I was shocked.

But after a while, the new battery started to shorten again. Is this normal?

I don't know if I'm just unlucky to have 2 faulty batteries, or I'm not supposed to use my phone while charging, or what. I've tried multiple battery apps, but none of them worked.

I read the manual again, and it says that I could use my phone while it charges. So what's the problem?

I don't know if I just have too many background apps (which I try to maintain to a minimal) or it's just my data.

Currently, I lose 1% every few minutes. Please help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-09-2015 01:28 AM
    Someone help me, pleeeaaase.
    07-09-2015 03:12 AM
    Mine started doing the same thing after about 18 months. What I did was purchase an Anker battery that is double the capacity of the S4 one as standard.

I assume like mine, that yours is possibly reaching it's end of life as nothing I did improved battery life.
    07-09-2015 04:28 AM
    How much is this "Anker" battery? And is it worth it?
    07-09-2015 04:36 AM
    Mine was £20 from Amazon.
    07-09-2015 11:05 AM
    I have a similar problem with my S4. I found out quite by accident that if I let my battery run completely out and shut down the phone that when I recharge it it holds the charge longer. When it starts to lose charge quicker I just let it run completely down till shut off then start again. I have done it to my wife's S4 also.
    07-09-2015 11:36 AM
    Turn down your brightness, shut down your wifi, clear your running apps. Have you done this?
    07-09-2015 01:10 PM
    Yes, I have.
    07-09-2015 11:26 PM
    It is very normal problem for S4. Try battery doctor app.
    07-09-2015 11:34 PM
    I have, actually. But it doesn't work at all! It's says my phone has six hours, and then a percent went down then it says 5 hours.
    07-10-2015 12:42 AM
    I am a Samsung Galaxy S4 user, and I have an issue.

A year after I got my phone, I've noticed that my battery life started to shorten. A few months later, my phone started to die at 15%.

I got my phone's battery replaced for free. The broken battery was swelled up. I was shocked.

But after a while, the new battery started to shorten again. Is this normal?

I don't know if I'm just unlucky to have 2 faulty batteries, or I'm not supposed to use my phone while charging, or what. I've tried multiple battery apps, but none of them worked.

I read the manual again, and it says that I could use my phone while it charges. So what's the problem?

I don't know if I just have too many background apps (which I try to maintain to a minimal) or it's just my data.

Currently, I lose 1% every few minutes. Please help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-10-2015 01:44 AM
    I had the same problem. And I u the apps didn't help . I just ended up getting the galaxy 5. But now my phone gets hot .
    07-10-2015 01:45 AM