I have a Galaxy S5 and the new update caused my Facebook account to disappear. When I resynced it, contact pictures weren't showing up (the default was set to the stock photo or the persons Google Account photo) and I can't seem to access the setting in the contact to change the default photo to Facebook. Where would I go to do that?
    07-09-2015 02:29 PM
    I have a Galaxy S5 and the new update caused my Facebook account to disappear. When I resynced it, contact pictures weren't showing up (the default was set to the stock photo or the persons Google Account photo) and I can't seem to access the setting in the contact to change the default photo to Facebook. Where would I go to do that?
    Welcome to Android Central!

You have to go in and un combine the contacts and then recombine them. Make sure to select the Facebook contact first and then combine all the other duplicates to that contact.

Find the contact in your contacts, select it, then in the top right corner there should be 3 dots, you should have an option to link contacts and unlink contacts. Unlink them and then find the Facebook one and the link it back to the other contacts.
    07-13-2015 07:05 AM