Samsung Galaxy S5 some mp4 work some don't why????

A

AC Question

so the title says it all i have tried to transfer some movies in mp4 format i did try to convert it to different resolution different types like WAV and AVI. It seemed when i formated my sd card the videos suddenly started to work by when i wanted to get another season of something they i did not work, why?????. i tried downloading different players like VLC and MX player and it still doesn't work. The video work fine on my pc. sometimes for example episode 1 and 2 will transfer and work but rest of the episode 3 to 12 won't work. Please could someone help me out here? (sorry for the poor english)

maggieo

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S5 plays MP3's just fine with the default "Sound Player," but, I just had to get a refurb phone, and my wav files won't play. I tried remote wav, which I had used in the past, and it gets permission denied. I tried a vlc player and it works, but I wonder why I need a 3rd party app when I didn't on my original S5. So - to the OP - have you tried the "Sound Player" that comes on the device? Sounds like only some MP3's aren't working, is that the case?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000