Post's not showing up.

joedevine1976

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
The last couple of times I have tried to enter one of your contest by posting a comment it hasn't shown up in the thread. Can anyone tell me why and maybe what to do to resolve this?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
The AC app can only display the first 400 comments (on my device anyway).
If you go to the site on a pc you should find yours after a few hours!

The S6 giveaway had 1700 + (maybe 7000+) comments. It shows the current total very briefly when you tap comments on the app, then chamges to 400.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It's not showing up when o go to participated threads either. The second me of the other contest I entered did. Not sure what's up.

I don't know.
The entire 'comments' list don't appear on the AC app.
Article comments don't appear under your Participated threads, only forum posts.

If you have 'forum posts' going missing - that's a different issue.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't have full admin rights, but I can at least try to take a peek at your posts on both the forums and the blog tonight or tomorrow. Push comes to shove, I will flag down the appropriate people.

From my G4
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

joedevine1976

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys for all the help. I'm kind of a smartphone dummy(I only got my first a few months ago and I have to say I love it) and I appreciate all the help I get from you folks at this site. I just want to try to figure out if I am actually entering in the contest or not. I enjoy participating. And let's face it, there are some cool prizes. Thanks again for all the advice and information.