Hi, today my phone ran out of battery and this is when the problem began.

Normally when my phone runs out of battery I don't try to turn it back on, I just leave it. But this time, it just kept restarting until it completely drained itself. I thought it was a bit strange but I was out so there was nothing I could do. I've since put it on charge and turned it on after around 20% (still on charge) and it continues to restart. The longest it will go for is maybe as long as a whole minute. Sometimes it will last a few seconds only.

I have not done anything to this phone, I've had it since last year. The only app I downloaded recently (which was today) was a bus timetable app which I have managed to uninstall - no changes.

It does it in safe mode as well. It does it regardless of if its on charge or not.

Please help me, I don't have an SD card and all my pictures are on this phone. There are a lot of threads about this but they seem to be for people who have tampered with their phones? I have not done anything like this. I believe it is updated to the latest version but it wont stay on long enough for me to double check.

It also wont stay on long enough for me to get the photos onto my laptop.

What can I try that wont wipe out my photos?
    07-09-2015 07:49 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It power on by itself, without you pressing the Power button? Ideally, let it charge on a wall outlet undisturbed, while powered off, for at least 4-6 hrs (overnight if possible), then try to power it on again. If it keeps starting on its own, try forcing a shutdown by pressing and holding Power for about 15 seconds.
    07-09-2015 09:37 PM
    Hello, I recently bought a new HTC one m8. It keeps restarting itself every 10 to 15 seconds. After the phone is switched on, the phone attempts to update the default htc apps but during the update it crashes and restarts and switches off and on continuously. I did uninstall all the apps I have newly downloaded, did factory reset but all of those unistalled apps keep appearing again. Not sure why the apps are reappearing even after uninstalling them. The moment I turn on my phone it gets in to a reboot loop mode. Its has been very frustrating so far.

Will appreciate any help
    12-06-2015 12:07 AM