Okay so I have gotten a certain notification several times that tells me that my storage is runnin gout that looks like a little CD with a red mark on it and and exclamation point. Most of the time I've had to ignore it because every time I try to clear space, it doesn't help much. When I look at my storage it says most of my internal storage is used, however on the other hand My SD card had plenty of space left, or so it says. However everytime I tried to switch my camera to store things on my SD card, it said it was full. I have a 32GB SD card so I know there's no way I haven't even had the phone for a year yet. Another thing is that every time I try to clear space in storage, its constantly calculating how much every thing is taking up like photos, apps, ect. but it never shows up unless the SD card is out. On top of that, the "move to SD card" is always greyed out, on every app, and while I'm aware some apps are just like that, not all of mine should be. So, I'm at a loss as to how to clean up my phone so that I can actually use it. The main problem was that I was at a concert yesterday and my storage was so bad that I only had enough space to enough space to record some things for one band before it was telling me I was out of room. How do I back up my SD card to my computer with this specific phone, or how can I get the "move to SD card" to work? Oh, and my phone keeps resetting about every half hour to an hour so it's all very irritating.
    07-10-2015 05:44 PM
    The long term fix is to delete unused apps and services and clear out any files (i.e. downloads and photos) that you don't need on the device. The limited memory available on the device is a hardware limitation that will have you right back at this issue after downloading and installing a few large apps and services.
    07-10-2015 08:22 PM