Hey all I have been around the forums for a long time but forgot my older name but had a question I hope some of you can help me with. I went from a Blackberry to a S1 and now have a S3.....I heard about the s6 but was so mad that they got rid of the sd card slot and the battery you can take out it really ruined me going out and getting it. I have been looking at the s5 and s5 active to buy till a sales person asked me if I have seen the lg g4 yet. I did not get to play around with it alot cause he kept talking about selling and plans and I wanted to just leave. The s5 I did like the health program on there and the heart heart scanner on the back cause that was a cool feature the wife and I both liked as we are in the medical field but health watchers as well. So whats better in terms of cell cause the salesman was like "well i have the s6 edge but I wish i waited for the g4". I am a big guy with big hands so even the S3 fits in the hand like a smaller cell so the screen size is not that big of a deal. Keeping a charge for a days time is def needed and nice screen with speed is nice as well.
    07-11-2015 04:21 AM
    Hey all I have been around the forums for a long time but forgot my older name but had a question I hope some of you can help me with. I went from a Blackberry to a S1 and now have a S3.....I heard about the s6 but was so mad that they got rid of the sd card slot and the battery you can take out it really ruined me going out and getting it. I have been looking at the s5 and s5 active to buy till a sales person asked me if I have seen the lg g4 yet. I did not get to play around with it alot cause he kept talking about selling and plans and I wanted to just leave. The s5 I did like the health program on there and the heart heart scanner on the back cause that was a cool feature the wife and I both liked as we are in the medical field but health watchers as well. So whats better in terms of cell cause the salesman was like "well i have the s6 edge but I wish i waited for the g4". I am a big guy with big hands so even the S3 fits in the hand like a smaller cell so the screen size is not that big of a deal. Keeping a charge for a days time is def needed and nice screen with speed is nice as well.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you considered the Note 4?
    07-11-2015 07:01 AM
    not really to be honest just looking at the g4 and the s5
    07-12-2015 02:46 AM