I have a Samsung s4 mini and every time i try to connect to wifi it says saved and secured. I am in the same room as my modem/router. I may have changed settings but nothing serious in my opinion.

I have tried forgetting and re-connecting and restarting phone several times.

If you are able to help, please be specific as I am not good with this kind of stuff.
    07-11-2015 07:11 AM
    I have a Samsung s4 mini and every time i try to connect to wifi it says saved and secured. I am in the same room as my modem/router. I may have changed settings but nothing serious in my opinion.

I have tried forgetting and re-connecting and restarting phone several times.

If you are able to help, please be specific as I am not good with this kind of stuff.
    I had the same issue yesterday with my Note 4, and did the same troubleshooting steps as you. I then logged in to my router on my laptop, and it turns out that I needed to do a firmware update. That fixed my connectivity issues.

BTW, at first it said my router's firmware was up to date, but a few minutes later, it displayed a message that an update was available.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4
    07-11-2015 07:35 AM