I have locked myself out of my old Hotmail account, I can only access it through my Samsung S6

A

AC Question

I managed to block myself from getting into my Hotmail account, the account has been running for so many years, I cannot even remember the information I registered it with. The only way I can get access is through my S6. I have now created a new email address and I would like to know how to use my S6 to forward emails from the old account to the new one.

I am totally useless when it comes to technology, but my old account was for my website and I am in the middle of moving and realised that using both the laptop and phone confuses me. Hope someone can help, I need to get this sorted asap before my head explodes.

Many thanks

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
You can't really use the S6 to forward emails except by doing it manually and I don't think that's what you're looking for. You want automatic forwarding, I know I would. For that to happen you're going to have to get into the old hotmail account webmail interface and set forwarding from that account to the new one there. If you don't have the password of course you'll have to do a password reset. This should help:

How to Reset a Lost Hotmail Password: 10 Steps (with Pictures)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance