The screen is black but the bottom buttons light up ...I shined a flashlight in it and don't see anything. Can you please help me ??
    07-12-2015 11:19 PM
    The screen is black but the bottom buttons light up ...I shined a flashlight in it and don't see anything. Can you please help me ??
    There appears to be problems with the LCD panel, which needs to be replaced. You can try taking apart the device and make sure that all the connections are intact...but the problem likely is the panel itself which will need to be replaced.
    07-13-2015 12:04 AM
    There appears to be problems with the LCD panel, which needs to be replaced. You can try taking apart the device and make sure that all the connections are intact...but the problem likely is the panel itself which will need to be replaced.
    You can see the lock screen sometimes... I'm scared to take apart because I don't wanna mess it up more and also I have no idea what I'm even looking for
    07-13-2015 12:30 AM
    You can see the lock screen sometimes... I'm scared to take apart because I don't wanna mess it up more and also I have no idea what I'm even looking for
    Welcome to the forums!

There are many how-to videos on the internet that will show you the process. Still, it's a very delicate process and can be easily damaged if you don't take it apart properly. I wouldn't suggest replacing it on your own if you can send it for repair.
    07-13-2015 10:08 AM