Hello everyone!
    It's been a while since I started paying attention to my battery life. I don't know if it's healthy or not. I think it's draining too fast. This is my first smart phone so I don't have something to compare it with. I use mobile data a lot and the signal I get is mostly H or H+ ( I live in Morocco so no 4G/LTE). How long should it take for the battery to drain while using the Facebook app on a 3G/H/H+ network.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-12-2015 11:42 PM
    Hello everyone!
    It's been a while since I started paying attention to my battery life. I don't know if it's healthy or not. I think it's draining too fast. This is my first smart phone so I don't have something to compare it with. I use mobile data a lot and the signal I get is mostly H or H+ ( I live in Morocco so no 4G/LTE). How long should it take for the battery to drain while using the Facebook app on a 3G/H/H+ network.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Everyone's experience will differ depending on period of use, display settings, etc. Take a look through the S5 forum and see what users are saying about battery use. There may also be tips to help you extend your battery life as much as possible...by the way, welcome to Android Central!

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    07-12-2015 11:58 PM