Hello, i am brand new to Android forums, I have a Note 4 with att and my plan was to sell it and buy a one plus 2 two, but after watching MKBHD most recent video
    the camera doesn't look that great. On the other hand I'm not wanting to buy the one plus two for its camera. I have had the note 2 upgraded to the note 4 and i am still extremely unhappy with touchwizz. I wanted to come to a forum and see what other people think about upgrading from a note 4 to a one plus two.

Thank you
    07-14-2015 11:05 PM
    Greetings and welcome to Android Central!

I don't know about the One Plus # Cell Phones, but since I do have the SGN.IV, I am a tad bit biased since it does what I need for it to do. Depending on the country you are in, are there upgrades for your phone? How long have you had it?

Hope you enjoy your time and experience here on the AC!
    07-14-2015 11:09 PM
    Hello, i am brand new to Android forums, I have a Note 4 with att and my plan was to sell it and buy a one plus 2 two, but after watching MKBHD most recent video
    the camera doesn't look that great. On the other hand I'm not wanting to buy the one plus two for its camera. I have had the note 2 upgraded to the note 4 and i am still extremely unhappy with touchwizz. I wanted to come to a forum and see what other people think about upgrading from a note 4 to a one plus two.

Thank you
    I just sold my Note 4 was a fantastic phone but even after root still had lag but over all no complaints just got bored of it lol
    So I went out and got me Asus zenfone 2 the one with 4g ram and 64gb and can say it's completely lag free and bloody fast when it comes to multy tasks. Camera is pretty good too and so is battery I get up to 5 hrs on screen with 20% battery life left on average that is from 630 am till 1130pm.
    I honestly don't really see the need to spend twice as much after trying this phone, yes I know it's short on some stuff but not enuf to justify spending extra 500$... Just my opinion and I have tryout lots of phones and so far this one is just best over all balance.
    O and even better once rooted lol could not help it just for fun.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    07-15-2015 12:58 AM